Technical Illustrator (m/f/d)
Do you love challenges?
Would you like to work in a team on complex projects?
Our young dynamic company requires qualified permanent staff to work in the area of technical documentation.
As technical illustrator (m/f/d) or product designer (m/f/d) you work independently on interesting projects in the field of technical documentation, at our location in Hamburg. You will produce complex illustrations in isometric and perspective view.
You will research the technical contents from design drawings, 3D data, photos and from the product itself.
While taking into consideration the clients specific requirements and related specifications, you are entrusted with the conception and compilation of the different graphic services.
- Ideally you are an fully qualified technical illustrator (m/f/d) or product designer (m/f/d) or you have several years of experience in this area.
- You have experience in preparing complex technical illustrations.
- You are proficient in speaking and writing both English and German languages.
- You can understand and pass on complex technical data.
- You have at least 2 years of experience using established illustration tools.
- Experience with PTC IsoDraw and/or PTC IsoDraw CAD Process would be an advantage.
- You are communicative and a team player.
We are offering:
- Interesting versatile assignments as a technical illustrator (m/f/d) or product designer (m/f/d)
- Optimal development possibilities for your competence
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and familiar atmosphere
The ASN engineering company as an employer
We maintain an open dialogue with our employees and deal individually with their professional ideas and personal circumstances. With us you have insight into all current projects. We support each other, because one thing is clear: Only as a team are we successful and that is our strength.
If we have inspired your interest, then we are looking forward to receive your CV as *.PDF or in as hardcopy.
ASN Ingenieursgesellschaft mbH & Co.KG
Dept. Human Resources