Technical Author (m/f) for Software, General Machinery and Plant Construction
Do you love challenges?
Would you like to work in a team on complex projects?
Our young dynamic company requires qualified permanent staff to work in the area of technical documentation.
You will be accountable for interesting technical documentation projects for both inland and abroad.
You will research the technical contents and take responsibility for structuring the information in different authoring systems.
While taking into consideration the clients specific requirements, you are entrusted with the conception and compilation of the different documentation services.
- Ideally you are a qualified technical author with degree (m/f).
- You have experience in preparing technical documentation for electronic engineering or mechanical engineering.
- You are proficient in speaking and writing both English and German languages.
- You can both understand and pass on complex technical data and structured technical knowledge.
- You have at least 3 years experience of preparing documentation and are proficient in the use of XML/SGML, FrameMaker and MS-WORD.
- You have experience in the area of renewable energy.
- You are communicative and a team player.
We are offering:
- interesting versatile assignments
- optimal development possibilities for your competence
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and familiar atmosphere
If we have inspired your interest, then we are looking forward to receive your CV in paper form to:
ASN Ingenieursgesellschaft mbH & Co.KG
Dept. Human Resources