Technical Author (m/f/d) for S2000M Parts Data Catalog
Do you love challenges?
Would you like to work in a team on complex projects?
Our young dynamic company requires qualified permanent staff to work in the area of technical documentation.
As technical author (m/f/d) you work independently on interesting projects in the field of technical documentation, at our location in Hamburg for customers at inland and abroad. You create spare parts catalogs based on the ASD S2000M standard and the National Style Guide. In addition, you will identify and evaluate the basics and will create and process information and technical data in accordance with the ASD S2000M standard. You define guidelines for introducing and reworking illustrations, graphics and photos. In doing so, you are always in contact with all the departments of our customers involved and carry out the necessary coordination with the internal and external interfaces.
- Ideally you are a technical author (m/f/d) with degree or degreed engineer/technician (m/f/d)
- Comparable degrees and qualifications are considered equally
- Ideally, you have several years of experience in the field of spare parts catalog production for the Bundeswehr
- Experience in using ASD S2000M as well as in Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) and LSA
- Knowledge of Bundeswehr procedures and guidelines for the production of documentation according to ASD S2000M and the national implementing regulations
- Practical experience with a S2000M software, such as APART, MatConf or AMOSS would be an advantage
- Fluent English and German, in speech and writing
- Dedicated, determined and independent way of thinking and working
- Analytical and conceptual skills as well as goal-oriented working methods
- Strong sense of responsibility and team spirit
- Willingness to travel
We are offering:
- Interesting versatile assignments as a technical author (m/f/d) with focus on S2000M
- Optimal development opportunities for your competences
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and familiar atmosphere
The ASN engineering company as an employer
The majority of our projects are handled by our Hamburg office. In addition, there is project-related research or verification at our customers on site in Germany and other European countries. We maintain an open dialogue with our employees and deal individually with their professional ideas and personal circumstances. With us you have insight into all current projects. We support each other, because one thing is clear: Only as a team are we successful and that is our strength.
If we have inspired your interest, then we are looking forward to receive your CV as *.PDF or as hardcopy.
ASN Ingenieursgesellschaft mbH & Co.KG
Dept. Human Resources