Technical Author (m/f/d) for S1000D documentation
Do you love challenges?
Would you like to work in a team on complex projects?
Our young dynamic company requires qualified permanent staff to work in the area of technical documentation.
As a technical author (m/f/d) you are responsible for interesting projects in the area of technical documentation, at our location in Hamburg for customers at home and abroad. You will research the technical contents and take responsibility for structuring the information in different authoring systems.
While taking into consideration the clients specific requirements, you are entrusted with the conception and compilation of the different documentation services.
- Ideally you are a technical author (m/f/d) with degree or degreed engineer/technician (m/f/d)
- You have experience in preparing technical documentation implementing S1000D
- You are proficient in speaking and writing both English and German languages
- You can both understand and pass on complex technical data and structured technical knowledge
- You have at least 5 years experience of preparing documentation and are proficient in the use of XML/SGML, FrameMaker and MS-WORD
- You have experience in the area of ASD S1000D Version 1.9 / 2.3 / 4.0 /4.1
- You are communicative and a team player
- You have experience in the area of project management
We are offering:
- Interesting versatile assignments as technical author (m/f/d) with focus on S1000D
- Optimal development possibilities for your competence
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and familiar atmosphere
The ASN engineering company as an employer
The majority of our projects are handled by our Hamburg office. In addition, there is project-related research or verification at our customers on site in Germany and other European countries. We maintain an open dialogue with our employees and deal individually with their professional ideas and personal circumstances. With us you have insight into all current projects. We support each other, because one thing is clear: Only as a team are we successful and that is our strength.
If we have inspired your interest, then we are looking forward to receive your CV as *.PDF or in as hardcopy.
ASN Ingenieursgesellschaft mbH & Co.KG
Dept. Human Resources